For bizzy bodies & bizzy minds
Bizzy Breaks is a FREE collection of movement and mindfulness activities for primary schools.
Whether you need a movement break to energise a tired class or a gentle transition to focus busy minds, we have an activity for you. Check out the resources below.
Choose some active ideas or clear and simple mindful activities to use throughout the school day.
Bizzy Breaks is designed with teachers and includes a collection of cross-curricular resources, games and lesson plans. See how Bizzy Breaks links to the curriculum and the Wellbeing Framework here.
Why use Bizzy Breaks?
- Perfect for use in the classroom
- Minimal equipment needed
- Adaptable for different ages and abilities
- Includes guided videos in English and Irish
- Fun interactive activities and games for the whiteboard
- Perfect for Active School Flag
- Online and free
Benefits for pupils
- Short and fun activities
- Improves concentration and focus
- Helps them reach their recommended 60 minutes of physical activity a day
- Brings stillness and calmness into every day
- Builds healthy habits for life
Choose your learning materials