Big Heart Fight Nights
Ladies and gentlemen, introducing, in the righthand corner, the legendary: Big Heart Fight Night!
The Irish Heart Foundation is delighted to introduce the Big Heart Fight Night – a Fundraising Boxing Challenge – designed for big-hearted women and men around the country.
It’s your chance to take part in the high adrenalin sport of boxing in a safe, comfortable environment. You can learn the basics of boxing while getting super fit and step into the ring for the ultimate challenge.
- No Boxing Experience Necessary – we train you in the basics of boxing.
- After 6 to 8 weeks’ training you take part in the Big Heart Fight Night
- You are matched up against one other participant in a bout of 3 x 1 minute rounds.
- Our expert matchmakers will be responsible for making sure each contest is evenly matched. Variables such as age, weight and ability will determine a suitable match.
- Safety is of utmost importance – 16 ounce gloves, headgear and gum shields are compulsory
- All participants are required to complete a medical screening assessment prior to competing. All participants must also be screened by our ringside doctor on fight night. With the right supervision and safety measures the Big Heart Fight Night is a very safe and enjoyable experience.
- Participants raise sponsorship which covers training, set up on the night and a contribution to the Irish Heart Foundation.
- Get in shape, make new friends, turbo charge your confidence levels and raise money for Ireland’s national heart and stroke charity
Upcoming Events / Big Heart Fight Nights:
Galway March 2017, Black Box – training starts January
Cork, March 2017, training starts January
LIKE AND FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/bigheartfight
For further details please contact:
North West: Sarah Mackey, Regional Fundraiser on: 086 3806941
North East: Mairéad McMeel, Regional Fundraiser on: 087 6695283
Munster: Anne Riordan, Regional Fundraiser on: 086 8520199
South East: Tracy Power. Regional Fundraiser on: 087 2800995
Dublin & Kildare: Eoin Treanor, Regional Fundraiser on: 01 6685001