Services for you
At the Irish Heart Foundation we offer a range of services which aim to improve the quality of life and well-being of people after a heart event or stroke.
These services include:
- Exercise classes on Zoom and Facebook.
- Nurse Support Line. You can get expert advice from experienced nurses on ways to manage your heart condition or stroke recovery.
- Members of our heart and stroke support services can get up to six weeks of professional counselling.
- Peer support. You can talk one-to-one with someone who has a similar condition and understands what you are going through.
- Newsletter – inspiring patient stories, information and advice by post or email.
- Health information – access to a range of print and online information to help you live well.
To find out more about any of our heart and stroke supports please email: email@example.com
Call our Nurse Support Line on Tel: 01 668 5001 – Monday to Friday, 9am–1pm
Stroke Connect Service
Learn about our telephone support service for stroke survivors
It's Cardiac Rehab! podcast series
‘It’s Cardiac Rehab!’ – a six episode podcast series on cardiac rehabilitation.
Our Support Groups
Join a support group and connect with stroke survivors and people living with heart failure and other heart conditions.
Cardiac Rehab for All Programme
Designed to improve the cardiovascular health of people who have experienced a cardiac event and to help prevent further events.
Heart of Our City
The Heart of our City programme is for anyone who lives in Dublin 8 and wants to improve their heart health and that of their family and friends.